Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about Molly's Radio

  1. #1
    Inactive Member C.H. Pussnboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    After all the site updates, Molly's Radio is still listed...but still as sold out status. Is this gone for good? Why would they keep it on the site? Just as a "na-na you didn't get one in time"? LOL! Seriously...anyone know? Will they bring it back or is it gone.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure it's retired. When I went to AGPNY in January it wasn't display with the rest of Molly's Christmas things.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the last three from my PS at AGPC. I am pretty sure it is in retired mode. I am hoping to sell one on ebay closer to Christmas to fund my AG Christmas list that keeps growing for my DD's. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking it may come back at Christmas

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also bought the last three at AGPNY, one for me, the other for Rachel and one for a board memeber here. They had told me that they will be indeed retired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •